Uretek stabilises, raises and re-levels subsided and unstable road slabs and flexible road surfaces, quickly, economically and with minimal disruption.
Advantages of URETEK solutions
- Major highway, bridge approach slabs, suburban streets and motorways are all corrected faster and more economically than by breaking up and replacing the slab.
- The Uretek Slab Lifting process is quick to apply with no excavation.
- Work is carried out one lane at a time and at night if required. Because of the speed of the process, Uretek can stablise roads between rush hours, allowing full use of the road at busiest periods.
- Vehicles can drive over the corrected area immediately.
- Flexible road surfaces are also readily stabilised with minimal disruption. Uretek’s Deep Injection process strengthens the sub-base and improves bearing capacity without any excavations or replacement of road materials. Flexible surfaces can be lifted back to level